On another note, today is my nephew Brady's 1st birthday (Happy Birthday Brady!), but it is also Mardi Gras!/Fat Tuesday. Now, I know we're not Catholic, but after Fat Tuesday, they celebrate Ash Wednesday, which is the first day of Lent. During Lent, they give up one thing for six weeks. I figured since I've given up drinking soda for almost a year now, that giving up something else for 6 weeks would be nothing. I decided to give up fast food. We don't get fast food that much as is, but that's what I decided to give up. Casey is following my lead and giving up soda. What would you give up for six weeks?*


*It doesn't have to be food related


8 comments:
Jenna,
You really are the cutest girl. I'm so glad that you started your darling blog because your posts are just so fun!
Okay, I'm giving up showers. Just kidding! I will follow you and give up fast food- that's a good one.
Fast food is a good one but I already barely ever eat it. I'm thinking my guilty pleasure is sweets. I don't think I can get rid of them though! I think I might die without them! You know those blue (or green or whatever color) canisters you usually put like flour and sugar and brown sugar in? Yeah, mine have peanut butter m&ms in one, skittles in the other one, and an assortment of candies in the last one (I used to have 4 canisters but one broke).
Jenna - I love your blog! Thanks for motivating me! Jason got me started too. You are so cute!
I can't decide what to give up. I don't want it to be too hard! I'm not ready to give up chocolate so I'll see what I can come up with for that challenge.
I'm following Casey's lead and giving up soda! At least for six weeks. Speaking of lent...when my friend was in culinary school one of her classmates gave up solid food! Um, your cooking, you HAVE to taste it! I guess she was always asking people to tell her how it tasted. Can you imagine giving up all solid food for 6 weeks?
I tagged you Jenna. Check out my blog! :)
soda is a great goal. i love the "high life" in the middle of the soda lineup
I have been thinking about this ever since you posted, and I can't think of what to give up. Like Tiffany, sweets is probably the most beneficial for me...I have a sweet tooth! I think I may try that, or maybe ice cream! Even if it is past the beginning of Lent I can still jump on the boat! But I think I may wait until after the baby!
Post a Comment