Saturday, February 02, 2008

Open Wide!

I feel like everyone has been leaving me in their blogging dust lately, but I'm attempting to catch up this weekend, so here it goes. This last summer, Nate graduated from dental school and is now a full-fledged doctor. Casey thinks it is so weird to know that his brother is known by his patients as "Dr. Tanner." Anyways, while were up for Christmas break, we went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned. Nate did a great job! Thanks!

Me and my totally awesome glasses that they had me wear. It was for my own protection. I wouldn't want a stray piece of plaque to find it's way into my eye : )
Nate and Casey looking at Casey's x-rays. Casey being the curious person that he is, was very interested in this and asked a lot of questions.

2 comments:

caseytanner said...

Guess who had a cavity and who didn't?

Sheree Tanner said...

I love that picture of Nate and Casey looking at the x-rays! Great photography!