This is the 2007 Football Highlight video and I bet you can't guess who is in it? Hint: It could maybe, possibly be the person that went to every home game, 3 of the away games, the bowl game, and is one of the biggest Cougar fans ever. Yep, it's Casey! You can't miss him either. He is in the highlights for the BYU v. SDSU game twice (along with my brother), but there is one part where Casey is yelling "Go Cougars!" and he is definately the center of attention. I'm so glad I got the DVD for him for Christmas, so he can always remember the good 'ole days : )
5 comments:
For those struggling with math, i went to 10 of the 13 games this year. Go Cougars!
That's great...can you find any clips on youtube or anything?
I ordered the DVD for Garin along with a few more "incentive items" for the kids
Yea, Casey!!!!
Casey - big moment here- i am proud of you. i am actually proud you are a cougars fan and just for that i will reduce my anti-cougar statements by 50% in 08. you make it in another video and i will begin pro-cougar statements in 09. you make a women's track highlight video and i will name my daughter lavell.
Post a Comment