The afternoon after my surgery. A little swollen and I had to keep the gauze in most of the day, but feeling good.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Losing some wisdom in Grants Pass
Wisdom teeth that is. I never had my wisdom teeth taken out, even after one broke through 4 years ago, so we decided to have Casey's brother do it. We had been wanting to go and visit Nate and Misty ever since they moved there to see Nate's new office, and this was the perfect excuse. Getting my wisdom teeth taken out went really well (I only had three and one was already exposed). Nate did a great job and I didn't even need pain killers, so we got to go about our weekend like normal. Misty was great and made sure we were well fed and we really enjoyed our time up there. Nate's office was really nice and his staff was great, so if you live in Grant's Pass or know of anyone that does, send them to Dr. Tanner. They won't be disappointed :)
We went fishing that afternoon
Benson and Elijah playing in the Kayak
Casey took the boys on a little ride in the kayak
Marble Mania. To say that Casey loved this game would be an understatement. The first night he got it out, he built a track, numbered the marbles, then had us pick numbers again and again to see who would win. It was cute :)
The next day we went to a beautiful and really fun park. The kids on the tire swing. Brielle was fearless and liked to go really fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad it went so well! I remember when I got mine out. I tried to eat a slushi and is was getting all over my shirt! I couldn't figure out why! It was pretty funny. I bet you're glad you're done with that! :)
I'm glad you had such a wonderful visit! It looks like everyone had fun! I'm glad I took the kayak to Grants Pass by mistake since you had a chance to use it.
That's great that you didn't need pain pills. I thought I'd die when I got my wisdom teeth out - too bad Dr. Tanner wasn't my dentist for my surgery!
Post a Comment