When they got there, they had some help pitching the tent.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Father/Son Campout
At the beginning of May, Casey took the boys on their first Father/Son campout. Jason and Spencer came too. They did good and I was all alone overnight for the first time in over 3 years. It was weird. I ran errands by myself, did a little shopping, made what I wanted for dinner, watched movies and made jam, then woke up from a full nights sleep and made myself a yummy breakfast. I think the boys had fun too because Casey decided to repeat the experience the next week and take them to Jason's Father/Son campout. Weston still randomly brings up camping with his Dad to people. Thanks to Jason for the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I was shocked at the presentation of your meals. I'm glad you treat yourself so good. I would have been eating bread and water.
Great pictures! I especially love the ones with Weston and the sticks and Benson drinking from the stream!
Good for you to treat yourself so well while you were alone! The meals and jam look yummy!
Looks like they had alot of fun. I like Casey's comment about eating bread and water. :)
We should go camping sometime while I am out there, that would be alot of fun!
I need the recipe for that artichoke and tomato pasta, it looks absolutely divine!!
Post a Comment