All of us waiting
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Welcome Home Elder Pitt!
On March 23 my brother got home from his mission in Jackson, Mississippi. I can't believe it has already been two years! It seemed to go by slow at first, but then just sped up and all of a sudden he was home. There was going to be a huge gap in between when he got off the plane and had his Homecoming talk in church, so we decided to see him when he got off the plane (and because we're going back shortly for my other brother's farewell). It was a fun experience. We had balloons and made signs. I'll admit, I got a little teary-eyed when we first saw him. I am so proud of him and the decision he made to further the Lord's work here on earth. Welcome Home Jaren!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment