Thursday, April 21, 2011

28!

Just writing that title makes me feel old. I definately don't feel like I'm 28. I had a great birthday this year. I was worried that it would get lost among the festivities for Benson since his birthday is the day after mine, but Casey did a great job of making sure that didn't happen. Casey's mom was in town, so she started my day off great by taking me to breakfast. Later, we met Ashley and the kids for lunch and then Casey's mom watched the kids while I ran errands by myself. She also babysat with Charity while Casey and I went out that night. Casey planned this elaborate scavenger hunt that took me to memorable places all over town, dinner, and then to the lake to enjoy the nice night. It was the perfect birthday. The next Sunday, we had my birthday dinner at Jason and Ashley's. Ashley made a mexican dinner and my yummy cake and we opened presents. Thanks to everyone for the calls, emails, and presents!

Lighting my candles

Weston trying to blow out my candles before me
Opening presents with a little help


1 comment:

mom said...

I'm so glad I could be there for your birthday! It was a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing some pictures of recipes from the BYU cookbook on your blog!