We just love this little guy to pieces. Benson at 1:
-Is a great sleeper and wakes up happy.
-Only takes 1 nap a day, but it is usally for 3 hours or more.
-Loves to dance. Whenever a song comes on, he stops what he is doing to dance.
-Still puts everything he can get his hands on in his mouth. I don't understand it. It can't taste good.
-Is an amazing eater. He eats whole sandwiches for lunch and whatever we eat for dinner. He often eats more than Weston right now.
-Says Da-da, go, go cougars (at least that is what it sounds like), ball, quack-quack, bubble, ma-ma (occasionally), and uh-oh
-Is a good helper. He likes to help us clean-up.
-Is getting more daring and adventurous. Loves to be thrown in the air and swing really high.
-Our tough little guy. Constantly has a bruise or a scratch somewhere on his body.
Climbing. I just love Weston's commentary during this. Such a supportive brother :)


2 comments:
You're right. That's a great older brother. But talk about being coordinated for a 1-year old! I'm impressed.
Lol...Weston is a little energizer bunny! ;-)
Post a Comment