Casey stoking the fire. It was pretty big
Monday, October 25, 2010
Happy Campers
I wanted to go camping one last time before it got too cold, so we headed up to the Fallen Leaf Campground near South Lake Tahoe at the end of September. Our friends, the Tidwells, came with us (Thanks guys!). We got there kind of late because Casey had to go play golf for work (I know, poor him) and we got a little lost, but we made it there and the boys set to work immediately making a fire and setting up camp. We had Glazed Apricot Pork chop/Chicken foil dinners which were yummy and then stayed up late telling stores, talking, and making s'mores. The next morning we had a delicious egg breakfast then set out to explore the lake. When we got back we cleaned up and headed out. It was a beautiful spot and I definately think we'll go there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WAY better camping than in Texas. Let me tell you. We just went in October... I miss California camping. A LOT. Looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment