Wednesday, October 27, 2010

7 Months

Benson turned 7 Months on October 5. This kid is just growing up way too fast. I feel like I'm missing it all. Here are some of things he was up to:

-Teething. His got his first tooth and his second started coming through
-Crawling full-time (he started this at 6 1/2 months)
-Pulls himself to standing and walks along furniture.
-Started feeding himself.
-Likes to do or play with whatever Weston is doing or playing with. He already looks up to him.
-LOVES to go outside.
-Is a little attached to me right now, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
-Hates to get wiped off with a napkin or washcloth after eating, but is okay with me giving him a mini bath.
-Loves bathtime and taking showers.
-Can climb stairs

Gnawing on the chair leg
After I got his pajamas on one night, I left him in the middle of the living room to go do something. He was so tired he crawled over to Casey's feet then fell asleep. It was just too cute.
On the day he turned 7 months. We had spent the day in San Francisco and it was bedtime, but he is just so cute even when he's crying. Crawling and ignoring me. It starts so young.


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Is he really 7 mos?! I can't believe it....the time with them goes by so fast doesn't it! They sure are two cute little boys!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable adorable :)