I've always wanted to make my own baby food, I just never did. Well, now I do. I just decided to do it one day and used what I had on hand. I made carrots, peas, bananas, peaches, and blueberry applesauce. Since then I have made pears, sweet potatoes, green beans, and bananas with strawberries. I have so much fun with it and it is so easy. I don't know why I didn't try it sooner. I only buy entrees now (the ones with meat) and it feels pretty good knowing I'm saving us some money :)
4 comments:
yay!!! you did it! awesome!!!
thank you baby, great work!
so cool you'll have to let me know how to do it, in a couple weeks the babes have got to start seriously eating solids. i'd love to give it a try.
I want to know how to do this!!
Post a Comment