Thursday, October 28, 2010

Aunt Jaween's Visit

My sister Jaleen (Weston calls her Jaween) came for a week-long visit at the beginning of October. It was so good to have her here and we got to do a lot of fun things. We watched Conference, ate good food, visited Forresthill Bridge and San Francisco, and I got a few crafts done because Jaleen brought up her sewing machine. She was also great and patient and taught me how to crochet. I'm still learning, but I corecheted two flowers and started a scarf. Weston also had fun playing on her ipod touch and being silly with her. Thanks for a great time Jaleen! We love you!

Weston and Jaleen enjoying the view from the Forresthill Bridge
Seriously? Someone left this little gem.
One night we met Charity for Gelato
Playing at the fountains afterward
Weston eating his lunch and Benson eating the stroller in San Francisco
Ice cream at Ghiradelli square, of course ;)
Riding the trolley

Looking at the view from our old apartment
Benson went down his first slide and loved it!
Family picture

No comments: