Ashley tagged me, so here it goes...
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Anything on Food Network
2. The Mentalist
3. House
4. Criminal Minds
5. The Hills - I can't help it. All the people are just so dumb :)
6. CSI
7. Law & Order SVU
8. Music Videos on VH1
8 Favorite restaurants:
1. In-N-Out
2. Rubio's
3. Outback
4. Jack's
5. Kneaders
6. Alpine Taco Shop
7. Extraordinary Desserts
8. Whosong and Larry's
8 Things that happened today:
1. Got flu shots as a family
2. Bought a dining room table. Yeah!
3. Went to Wal-Mart
4. Had In-N-Out for lunch
5. Went on a walk to get the mail with Weston
6. Sent Weston off with Casey to watch the BYU basketball game with friends
7. Put up Christmas Decorations
8. Watched a movie
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Christmas
2. For Casey to get his last CPA exam score
3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (the movie)
4. Casey's Work Christmas Party
5. Weston to be potty trained
6. Weston walking
7. Weston's 1st Birthday
8. Spring
8 Things on my wish list:
1. For Casey to pass his last CPA exam
2. A huge grocery budget so that I can make healthy gourmet food whenever I want
3. New iPod
4. For our rent to drop at the end of our lease
5. For Casey to not be sick :(
6. For there to be an Extraordinary Dessert in Roseville
7. To have unlimited funds so that I can visit our family whenever I want
8. For all the Prop 8 nonsense to be over
8 People I'm tagging:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. You
5. You
6. You
7. You
8. and You
You know who you are! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment