Thursday, September 11, 2008

Man Overboard

Weston is now on the move and slowly scootin' towards anything he can get his hands on. He really likes paper, so anytime he sees Casey's magazine, he automatically scoots towards it. It is usually by the side of our bed and we have yet to get a bed frame, so it makes for one little obstacle for Weston to overcome to reach his target. He does this almost every morning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah make him drop on his dome :) jk. We do the same.

JD said...

casey stopped recording, but i'm guessing he led weston all around the apartment with that magazine always just a little out of reach...

joanna wilde said...

CUTE! How cute? Broc came home and asked me if I saw your new post! When do we get to see you and the little munchkin!?!?

Anonymous said...

Weston is a tough little guy! He is definitely on the move and I think he's crawling really fast! I can see that you work with him and that's great.

Ryan Miller said...

I give him two maybe three weeks before he's doing push-ups.

TheIsom8 said...

My kids (and I, though not as often as the kids) have been watching this video over and over again! We love it! They will just bust up laughing and the weirdest moments and when asked why, "I was just thinking about Weston crawling off the bed-you know, the video." It is pretty funny!