Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Casey's Birthday Fun

As you know, it was Casey's birthday last week and this is what we did. After we got up, I went to Alpine Taco Shop (a favorite of ours) and got him a Super Breakfast Burrito. I wanted to take him to the beach later that afternoon, but until then, he watched sports/ a fight that he had recorded on TV. On the way to the beach we hit up In-N-Out and it was delicious as always. It wasn't the perfect weather for the beach (a little windy), but it was still fun and we got to take Weston for the first time (you have to take a whole lot more when you have a baby :) ). Unfortunately, he made it a short trip because he got a little fussy. After the beach we headed home for dinner, but before dinner we played catch since we didn't get the chance at the beach. For dinner Garth & Janelle made steak, etc. Then we had chocolate cake with chocolate frosting made by our niece Shelby and she did a great job! For presents I got him Rob & Big, Seasons 1 & 2, his Mom got him a new razor, a card with money from my parents, and other cards and phone calls to make his 26th birthday special.

The banner that Janelle made
Our little beach bum
Testing the water
Make a Wish!Rob & Big. We're excited to watch it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on turning eight Casey!

Sharee said...

Where the beach pics to make everyone else jealous??? Come on! Just lounging in Southern Cali - tough life. Glad you are having fun! Well, I hope Casey enjoys it since he sold his soul to the Big 4..... muaa ahh ahh

JD said...

dude, i'm sorry i can't make your baptism, case.

but seriously, happy b-day to my best friend. i think we are still in the midst of phone tag from calling you on your birthday...

Josh Hauser said...

Weston is a stud. I am glad you had a good birthday. Seriously, what kind of birthday would it have been without a breakfast burrito. If there was anyplace I would want to meet up and have a reunion with my friends, it would be over breakfast burritos at Beto's.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you got Rob and Big. That is my favorite show and Meaty is the coolest dog. Then Big had to go get his girlfriend pregnant and ruin a show for next season. Congratulations on the new addittion to the tanner family!