Here are a few tidbits about Weston:
-He smiles even more, especially at girls. He is the biggest flirt.
-He likes to stand up, sit up, and face the front. He is super curious.
-He starting doing what I call "Looking both ways."
-He loves to suck his hands and if his pacifier falls out, this is what he usually does to pacify himself. Most of the time he tries to stick both hands in at once.
-He has rolled over 4 times already and is even more active.
-If we sit him up against a flat surface, he can usually stay sitting up until he starts to wiggle uncontrollably. Our nephew Ethan calls him Wiggly Weston : )
-When he is on his tummy he can hold up his head and his shoulders most of the time, although tummy time is not usually his favorite because he can't see enough of what is going on around him.
-We have pretty long conversations and he has started drooling like a madman : )
-Started sleeping through the night (thank goodness)
Firsts:
-Went in the pool for the first time
-Went to the beach for the first time (pictures to come)
-Rolled over for the first time
-Had his first set of shots and took it like a champ
-Went on his first plane ride and slept the whole time each way
Stats:
Height - 24 1/4 in. (88th percentile)
Weight - 12lbs. 14 1/2oz. (75th percentile)
Head - 39 1/2 in. (37th percentile)
Having some fun with our defenseless child : ) Yes, it is suctioned to his face : )
Sitting up all by himself
Sleeping with Dad
My Dad got him this onesie because his middle name is my Dad's name : )

***We have a few videos of him including half of a roll over, but we'll post them later.


8 comments:
oh he is such a cute baby!! and do not worry, the whole drooling thing will not stop for a very long time. he will have to wear a bib all day so his clothes do not get soaked. nice huh!
i concur with the previous post. i wore a bib until i was 11 or 12
I LOVE all the pics! Especially the one where he is sitting up. Such cute clothes. Aren't the pics of them sleeping with their dad precious?! I just LOVE it! I think they just enter a drooling stage. When Kyla started drooling everyone said "oh, she's just teething" I was like, I don't think so! Here it is, four months later and still no teeth. Haha! People just like to say stuff. Kyla weighed 13 pounds 4 ounces at her 6 month appointment, so they are almost the same size! You and Case did a good job on this one!
He is SO SO Cute! Such a good looking baby!
what a cute kid! looks like you guys are having fun in San Diego! We'll be coming to CA on the 20th, a week from today!! Are you guys doing anything on the 21st? I think we'll be going to the Wild Animal Park with Corinne and Matt if you wanna join us!
Hey Jenna it is Marin from the Elms. I don't know if you remember me but I actually found your blog off of Ashley Clark's blog. I couldn't help but get sooo excited for you both with the new arrival of your baby boy! I think we had our babies at the same time! We had a baby boy April 5th when was Weston born??
Jenna, Weston is so cute! What a fun little family you guys have!
Jenna, a late congrats to you! Weston is adorable.
Post a Comment