In January, Casey's cousins from Pennsylvania (but attending BYU) came for a visit. We took them to San Francisco, played a lot of games, took them to the Forresthill Bridge, they went on a hike with Charity, and really enjoyed their visit. These are a few pictures from our trip to San Francisco. Jason and Ashley watched the boys for us, so it was a much quicker trip.
We drove through China Town

After Pier 39 and clam chowder in a bread bowl, we made the usual stop at Ghiradelli Square.

This was Lark's first visit to California and the Pacific Ocean.

Casey and I tried to take a picture in front of the bridge, but it was bright and Casey had a hard time keeping his eyes open...

...so we tried with sunglasses.

We were finally able to get a good one after about 10 tries though.
3 comments:
Cute! It looks like you had fun! We miss you guys!
how is that a good picture. I'm squintng so bad you can't even see my eyes. I don't know how you could stare at the sun like that.
Fun! The next time we're out there, we'll all get together! I'm not sure when the next time will be but someday!!! :)
Post a Comment