Monday, March 28, 2011

11 Months

I love this little boy of mine. He is such an easy going kid. We really can't imagine our family without him. At 11 months Benson was:

-WALKING - Yeah! He started the day we got back from our cruise (isn't that nice of him :) ) and has been motoring around like crazy since.
-Loves to play outside and eats sand, dirt, rocks, Weston's chalk, sticks. Whatever. He's not picky :)
-Always has something in his mouth.
-Is still a really good eater.
-Can get off the couch by himself.
-Getting to be quite the climber.
-Throws the cutest little temper tantrums

All smiles playing at the park

Loves to play with Weston and Casey. They are all just so dang cute.For some reason we have more videos than pictures, so here are a few of my favorites:
Rocking in his chair




Spitting



Rolling around his ladybug car




Walking!


1 comment:

mom said...

I love the videos and the pictures! Makes me wish I was there. Benson is so cute!