Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Westonisms

Some funny things Weston has said recently:

*Weston hears his full name (Weston Douglas Tanner) being used quite a bit in this household (I'm pretty sure it is how he learned his middle name). One morning I was putting the dishes away and I was putting some glass bowls up on a glass shelf. They were making quite a bit of noise and Weston turns to me and says very sternly, "Mommy Douglas Tanner." I guess he thought I was being too loud and needed to be reprimanded :)

*Casey went to the BYU v. CSU game this last month and while he was at the game he would text me scores and then called to let me know we had won. When I got off the phone, I turned to Weston and said, "Yeah, BYU won." Weston then shouts, "BYU 2."

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Jenna - I just looked at all your recent posts and I love them! Your boys are soo cute, and you make a great Dorothy. I forgot how much you love halloween, your pizzas are great!

mom said...

How cute! Weston is a very smart little boy!