We went to Disney on Ice at the end of October with Ashley and the kids and our friend Katie and her son Tyson. Of course we got tickets through Casey's work. I was a little unsure how Weston would like it, but he likes singing and there was plenty of that, so we were good. I really enjoyed the show and thought they did a good job too. I could have done with the intermission and the Peter Pan ending could have a been a little bit shorter though. All the kids starting getting a little restless about 20 minutes before it ended. You can always count on Disney for a great show.
I forgot my camera, so Ashley was great and took pictures for us. I loved this one of Weston.

Benson just crawled around a lot and played on the chairs.

The three of us
No comments:
Post a Comment