We went over to our friends the Wutkees to watch the first game of the season. We had a BBQ, the kids played, and we won. What more could you ask for? This was Benson's first offical football game, so it required pictures of him all dressed up in his BYU gear. Hopefully, our team will start playing a little better for the rest of the season. I know we'll be cheering for them. Go Cougars!
Benson all decked out in his BYU stuff
Weston was a little more interested in all the new toys than the game that day When I was teaching Weston animal sounds. I would teach him how a cougar growls, but one day he had his own response for what a cougar says and has been saying it ever since. He makes us so proud!
2 comments:
Ben
said...
Don't listend to your parents Spencer. Go wolf pack.
2 comments:
Don't listend to your parents Spencer. Go wolf pack.
Weston is so cute!!! and so smart!!! I love that. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment