Sunday, September 26, 2010

Slumber Party At Our House

At the beginning of September, Jason and Ashley went to Hawaii, so we watched their kids for a week. It definately kept me busy! I felt like I was feeding, putting someone down for nap, or changing a diaper every minute of the day, but we managed to do a lot of fun stuff. I even ventured out with all four of them by myself one day and went swimming with our friend Ally. She was great and even provided snacks for the kids. Other than that, we stayed at home a lot, but I made sure to do some fun activities to keep them entertained and they played outside a lot too. Taking care of my two boys seems like a piece of cake now :)

Weston's bedroom after the first day.
Weston and Paisley playing with homemade playdough. This was one of Paisley's favorite things to do.
Poor little Spencer after the first day. We had gone swimming that day and he was a little worn out.
Finger painting. I made the recipe my mom used to make for us as kids and it was pretty fun.
Casey hanging out with the kids in the front yard
Benson doing his thing (exploring and finding a stick). He was great the whole time and allowed me to take care of everybody else. He got his time at night after everyone went to bed.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

That would have been CRAZY! I am not that talented, there is no way! I want all your home-made recipes (painting and play-doh)... Kyla wishes I was THAT mom.

Tiffany said...

Super-Mom!!! Now you know you can handle all those kiddies and could have more, right? :)

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how long it has been! So nice to catch up on your life !!
You look fantastic !!

loves,

Briette