Thursday, September 02, 2010

I Love This Man

I came home from a YW board meeting a few weeks ago to this kodak moment

It's my time to brag a little. Last month Casey got promoted to Senior at work, got a raise, and a bonus for good work. On top of that he got a 5 star rating for his work performance this last year. It is the highest rating you can get and not very many people did (about 3 in the west). The thing that makes me want to brag about all of this is the fact that Casey doesn't work totally insane hours. He works hard and fast and he always puts us first. He has still only worked two Saturdays since starting his job, and he is usually home to see Weston and Benson for at least an hour during busy season. I know that we are Casey's first priority and that he has been blessed in his professional life because of it. Thank you and I love you!

1 comment:

mom said...

Congrats to Casey! I'm so proud of him too!