While Janelle and Garth were in town for Thanksgiving, we headed down to the Nimbus Fish Hatchery in Folsom. It was more fun than I thought a fish hatchery would be, but I'm sure it helped that we were with family and there were a lot of kids. They had steelhead, salmon, and trout. My favorite part was watching Weston feed the fish and say "blub, blub" (that is the sound a fish makes).
Weston and Casey looking at the steelhead

Everyone feeding the fish

Weston and I just looking. The fish food smelled disgusting, so I left the feeding up to Casey :)

Everyone at the end of our little field trip
5 comments:
fish hatcheries...who knew?
How fun!!! Weston is so cute!!!
I've never been there but I love the big fish at the end of your post! Weston's so adorable as usual! I miss you all!
It's been a while since I checked out your blog. Weston is so big! He's a cutie. Congrats on baby boy number 2! When are you due? Hope everything is going well. :)
I'm looking forward to your second post this month! :)
Post a Comment