We had a great Thanksgiving this year with plenty of family. Janelle and Garth came up and Ashley's parents were in town for Spencer's blessing, so Jason reserved the church building for us to gather all together. It makes it so roomy and gives the kids plenty of space to play. Ashley gave out food assignments and it all turned out wonderfully. We were so grateful to have family close and also have family come in to town to help us celebrate this special holiday.
The food. It was all delicious!This was the munchkin table. Only Ryden was interested in actually eating his food that day.
I made the pumpkin pie and I always do one with a Jack-O-Lantern face, but this one was my pride and joy. I had to cut each of those leaves out by hand because I didn't have a leaf cookie cutter.


3 comments:
Nice job on the pie!!! :)
Both pies were awesome. Great job babe.
Your pie crust is awesome and the pie looks great. I wish I had been there in time to get a piece!
Post a Comment