At the beginning of December Weston and I went to Utah to visit my parents. Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of pictures, but we had a great time none-the-less. We were there for a week and went to their Christmas ward dinner, enjoyed looking at the snow, seeing my sister and brother, and hanging out with Mama, Papa, and Jonas. One of my favorite things was playing games almost every night with my parents and Jonas. I am a huge boardgame person and this just made my day! Weston really liked playing with my parents dog, Pink, or terrorizing her I should say. He had a hard time not being able to go outside very much because it snowed a lot of the time and was 20 degrees. Casey kept saying, "just let him play in the snow, I'm sure he would like it," so when we were at my sister's, I let him go outside and 10 minutes later he was at the door whining to come in because he was so cold. The worst part was the flights to and from Utah. We had layovers both ways for the first time and being 6 months pregnant and having to carry a 1 1/2-year-old part of the time or bend over in our seats to get him snacks, etc. was a little uncomfortable. Weston was great, but it was a little long for both of us, and I think I'll stick with direct flights from now on.
Weston in the dog's bed. I wasn't a huge fan, but he thought it was funny :)


2 comments:
Weston is so cute and getting big so fast. He's looking like a big brother already!
looks comfortable...?
Post a Comment