Saturday, December 12, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We had a lot of fun this Halloween with all the different activities we did. Weston of course was more into the holiday so that helped a lot, and he was an elephant because that was one of the first animal noises that he made. He really liked his costume, which was nice too. Our Halloween festivities started off with our ward halloween party, then we carved pumpkins, made some Halloween treats, then taking Weston out trick-or-treating with Paisley for the first time on Halloween. The funny part about trick-or-treating was that whenever someone would open their door when we knocked, Weston would always try and walk in.

Weston getting his face painted at the ward party
Helping himself. He's not shy :)
Family Picture. Weston loves suckers!
Opening his halloween package from Mama and Papa
He loves to put things on his head. This was one of his favorites.

Carving a pumpkin for the first time. He thought the bowl was the place to be.
Getting into it
Helping Dad empty it out
The finished product. We decided to go classic for his first one. I also made roasted pumpkin seeds for the first time, which turned out good.
Our Halloween breakfast. Pumpkin pancakes with chocoloate chips.
The treat I made for a some family and friends
What I put the treat in. I got the idea from Martha Stewart and it was super easy.
Weston knocking on his first door at Jason and Ashley's complex. Doesn't he make the cutest elephant? We think so :)

2 comments:

Charity said...

I loved trick or treating with Weston and Paisley. I'm so lucky I could come for the Halloween fun!
Charity

Katie and Christian said...

He's adorable! I love that he was an elephant! Dylan LOVES elephants too!