Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random Weston

A few more pics of Weston that I thought were cute.
Jason and Ashley had a Windows 7 party so that they could get a free copy of the operating system. Windows sent out bags, small gifts, and streamers. After the streamers were taken down, Weston had some fun with them.
While Jason and Ashley were in the hospital after having their new little boy, Paisley got to have her first slumber party at our house. This is Weston and Paisley having a picnic on our living room floor.
It starts young. We got the Toys 'R Us ad in the mail and I gave it to Weston to look at. He just plopped down on his belly and looked at the ad for like 15 min.
Playing in the rain. Weston liked to collect the leaves as they floated by.
Getting into it
Taking a nap with Dad on a Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ahhh, cute sleeping picture! We rarely get that with the kids anymore. Landon loves to pick up leaves and bring them in the car, the house, the office, everywhere!!!

mom said...

I love all the pictures! Weston is precious! I especially love the newspaper ad picture!