Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails for us!

The fact that I'm 5 weeks late posting this doesn't make it any less exciting that we are having another BOY! We are super excited! Weston definately needs a little brother to keep himself occupied and to get into trouble with. The best part is that we are already prepared. The baby was really active and moving a ton during the sonogram and he is healthy on all accounts. I'm still feeling good too and just started getting a more noticeable bump. Only 15 weeks left!

7 comments:

A Little R and R said...

Congratulations!!! Hope everything is going ok for you guys!

Melody said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you guys. If Weston doesn't get into enough trouble with this little guy, then he can come get into trouble with our little boy. :) I love that they will be only 6 weeks apart!

Sharee said...

Yay! I have been waiting to hear what the little bebe was! I was kind of wishing for another of the same gender as well, so that Kyla had a close sister - that is how it will be for Weston, soooo nice to have two the same gender right next to each other! (Of course we were very excited for our first boy though as well!)

Tiffany said...

They are going to have so much fun together. Landon and Cody are having so much fun together now and I love watching them play. I'm super happy for you guys!

Kerstin Miller said...

wohoo! we love boys! we'll have to get our little guys together since they'll be so close in age! congrats!

Tamara said...

Jenna - you are a great mom for little boys!

mom said...

I'm super excited too! I can hardly wait to come help you out after he's born. I'm excited to hear the name too when you decide!