Monday, September 28, 2009

Tanner Family Reunion

At the beginning of June we had Casey's family reunion in Crescent City, CA. The redwoods were beautiful and Casey's mom found a really fun/nice house to rent that had a great view of the ocean, plus we had a great time as usual. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Weston and Charity the morning of our first outing
Posing with Paul Bunyan
We were driving along and Casey spotted some elk, so we stopped to check them out.
We took a hike down to the ocean and checked out the tide pools. Someone brought this starfish up and Weston was having a hard time deciding between his stick and the starfish.
He chose the stick :)
Nate found this little crab
I just loved Weston's wide-legged stance in this picture.
Photo-op in the forest, but Weston didn't want to touch the clover.
Weston and Casey playing in the reeds
The littlest cousins posing with a big redwood
Family Picture
Banana slug. I had remembered these from when my grandparents took us on a trip the redwoods when I was little. I remembered them being bigger though.
I just love this picture. Weston always wants to do what his dad is doing : )

4 comments:

Charity said...

Jenna,

Good job updating the blog. I loved the pictures!

caseytanner said...

great post baby. can't wait to see the next :)

cristy said...

aww, weston sure is a cutie! his hair looks super blond now. i love the picture with the starfish & his wide leg stance is to die for! glad to see you're doign well.

mom said...

Jenna - your pictures are impressive! I loved, loved, loved them all! I just love Weston with his little sticks! He's so cute and all boy! He'll grow up to be like his dad! The picture of Charity and Weston sleeping is the best! :)