The cake. I was really happy with the way it turned out.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Casey's Birthday
The first day of Casey's Family Reunion was Casey's birthday, so he got to celebrate with his whole family. We had driven up the night before so we could relax and not be driving on his birthday. I made Casey a banner, baked his cake, and prepared for his special dinner that night. We had marinated tri-tip (which Casey grilled and did a fantastic job!), broccoli, and bacon-wrapped shrimp. I was so busy cooking I forgot to take pictures of the dinner, but it was delicious! Then we ended the day with the cake, Triple Chocolate Breyer's ice cream (Casey's favorite), and presents. I always put a lot of thought into Casey's birthday because I think he is pretty special and love him so much and want it to show by everything we do. Case, Happy Birthday again! I'm already looking forward to next year! :) Thanks to everyone for their help the day of and for all the wonderful gifts, cards, and calls! I know he appreciated them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
We're glad he had a good birthday! We miss you guys!!!
Glad he had a good birthday.
it was a great birthday, thank you baby.
Happy Birthday Case! Hope your day was great!
Jenna - that cake was awesome!!! It tasted as great as it looks! I wish I could have eaten more! It was so delicious! Thanks for making such a great dinner and delicious dessert to share with all of us. Love, Mom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Case! I remember your birthday is on June 3rd and I did think of you - I should have sent an email or something. The cake looks amazing Jenna - you need to teach me how to cook!
happy birtday...what a wonderful cake!! football season is starting and we are ready for the courages to kick some trash!! hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment