Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mother's Day

I'm back and starting off where I left off with Mother's Day. Mother's Day is always a great day just because we have Weston in our lives. I just love my little man, and Casey did a great job making it special for me this year. He made dinner for us (with only a little help from me) which was delicious (Mango Chicken, Mandarin Orange Salad, and Hawaiian Rolls). He always gave me a spa treatment as my present, which I loved. I also had a new, cute dress to wear to church thanks to Casey's Mom. I guess the only downside was having to cut up fruit before 9am church for the Mother's Day breakfast we hosted for our ward (the joy of being on the Enrichment Committee), but it did turn out wonderfully. Here are a few pictures we took to document the day!

1 comment:

caseytanner said...

you look absolutely beautiful in your purple dress.