Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Weston Dear...

On March 31 or baby turned 1-year-old. It went by sooooo quick. I could hardly believe it. All the sudden he seemed more like a little boy than a baby. Here are some fun things he started doing around that time and a few of my favorite pics:

-Goes to get balls, cars, his shoes, and books for me when I ask.
-Can do "Popcorn Popping" hand movements when we sing the song.
-Loves sticks and rocks, mixed in with a little dirt, but mainly sticks.
-Loves Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
-Went through a no smiling stage
-Points to our noses when we ask him where's Mommy/Daddy's nose
-Talks on the phone and says "Hi"
-Does not like to hold hands
-Likes to wander around our apartment complex looking for rocks and sticks
-LOVES music and loves to dance. We have little family dance parties :)
-Turned around his carseat and he loves it. He just sits and observes all the cars around us.
-Can climb on the toilet seat, on the toilet tank, then onto the counter.

Showing off how strong he is just like Daddy First time in his carseat after we turned him around. You can see how excited he was :)
Climbing on the toilet
Likes to sit in his toy basket and play with his toys
Loves bubble baths

Showing off his mad dancing skills. He has a preference for rap music. I wonder where he got that from :) I had to put both of them on because I liked them so much



5 comments:

jeff&lynn said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! He's adorable. I'm envious of your creative party skills!

caseytanner said...

he already dances better than every member of my family. And how about them pull-ups, the kid already has serious lats.

A Little R and R said...

Happy Birthday Weston! He is so cute!!!

TheIsom8 said...

The dancing is great! I have watched the video over and over-of course part of that was just missing him. What a cute little guy!

joanna wilde said...

Happy Birthday little WESTON!!!! We miss you!