Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wiggly Weston's Birthday Party!

Prepare for some blog overload. I'm a little behind :) On March 28 we had Weston's first birthday party. Its' hard to believe we've already reached such a big milestone. It was a bug theme and we had it at a nearby park. It turned out great! Weston loves to be outside, so we couldn't have had it a more perfect place. All the food turned out, a lot of our friends were able to come help us celebrate, and Weston had a good time, which is really all that matters. Thanks to everyone that was able to make it, for your wonderful gifts, and for making Weston's 1st Birthday a great one!

The Food. We had Jello Jigglers in W's and 1's, chocolate covered worms, dirt pudding cups, funfetti cupcakes, an edible arrangement, and Weston's cake.
It didn't turn out exactly the way I imagined, but I was happy with it.
I was quite proud of my edible arrangement. After seeing how much they charge for the real ones, I decided I could make it on my own.
Playing with his cousins. My sister and her family were able to come up. It was great to have some of my family there along with all of Casey's.
Cake Time. He just liked to play with the frosting at first.
Getting into it
Our messy little man. He didn't disappoint.
Family picture
Opening presents with a little help from Dad and cousin Paisley
Checking out his stash. His toy collection doubled, but he loves them all!

3 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

Totally worth the drive-so glad we could be there and for the push to make the trip! We love you all.(Especially Weston-no offense!) ;-)

Kerstin Miller said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how big he looks. We need to get our boys together to play, they would love it! (not to mention we would too!)

caseytanner said...

the food was all very impressive, especially the fruit/flower thing. good job baby.