Tuesday, March 03, 2009

11 Months!

One more month and my baby is a whopping 1-year-old. Crazy! He is getting so big. I honestly never thought it would fly by this fast. Here's a little update:

-Likes to point
-Likes books a lot more and will sit still while I read 2 or 3. Was struggling with 1 for a while :)
-Imitates you when you shake your head
-Likes to throw rocks
-Played in sand for the first time
-Likes dogs- We met Casey for lunch and he followed this dog around and petted it very nicely. He didn't even cry when it jumped up on him.
-Doesn't like the vacuum since Casey chased him around with it one day.
-One of his favorite places to play is on the bed
-Has been walking like a champ since about 10 1/2 months

Here are some pictures we took on the big day!




3 comments:

caseytanner said...

that's my little thug. we should add that he likes to push the elevator buttons. Anytime we go to the elevator, he reaches his hand up to push the down button.

Ryan Miller said...

man he's a cute kid. Jackson said "amen" at the end of the prayer last night, crazy how fast they grow and learn. I like how you listed the things that Weston likes and dislikes, boys will be boys. Jackson likes to shovel dirt on the patio and throw it in the bird bath. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Weston is all boy! Just like his dad. I could tell he didn't even mind the feel of sand on his feet. He is the cutest little man and just gets more handsome all the time. I was shopping for his birthday gifts yesterday and I can hardly wait to see him again! I'm one proud grandma!