Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Walking and Then Some

Here is a video of Weston showing off his skills :)


10 comments:

Katie and Christian said...

Yeah right! So cute! I can't believe he is walking... and then some! They grow up too quickly :(

A Little R and R said...

Wow!! Congrats! He is so cute!! I bet you have your hands full now!

cristy said...

Way to go little buddy.

I can't believe how well he can climb! He could teach my boy a thing or two. Peter can do stairs, but he's never climbed his stroller!

joanna wilde said...

yeah for Weston! Can't wait to see you guys in a little bit! Love you.

Ryan Miller said...

My goodness, look at him go! Nice work Weston, now make mommy and daddy chase you everywhere you go.

DaMomma said...

He is too cute. Hang on...your days are numbered! He'll be running the place soon enough if he hasn't taken over already :)

Kerstin Miller said...

cute stuff! Happy Birthday Jenna!

JD said...

weston looks more coordinated than casey already. ohhhhh, zing!

Anonymous said...

Weston is so fast and determined! He didn't waste any time at all! I was amazed that he could get in the stroller without hesitation and stand up without tipping it over. He has amazing balancing. That was a great shot. It seems like he was pretty happy with his accomplishment! I could just picture him after having just been there myself! Great shot!

Josh said...

I think I am actually more impressed by his initial "squat" form, than the walking! Keep it up and he'll have thunder-thighs before you know it!!