Friday, February 13, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

We hosted a superbowl party at our place this year. There was lots of food, fun, and family. The game was okay. Definately not as good as last years, but we had a good time anyways. Jason works at Intel and got 3D glasses for us to watch the Monsters vs. Aliens preview and the SoBe commercial. We finished the night off with The Office and then some Superbowl Sundaes.

Everyone in 3D glasses always makes for a good picture Superbowl Sundaes. Casey actually thought of this dessert : )
What is a superbowl party without bathtime? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute tub picture! I wish I was there! The chocolate football cookies look so cute!

Emily said...

I love this post. Weston is a cutie. I love the bathtime photo. Paisley with her funny hair and Weston with big eyes. I love to see you guys in 3D glasses, especially Charity. Great treat and watching The Office is always the funniest with family. It all makes me homesick for my family. Glad you guys live close.