Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Where did that come from?

As you can see from the picture, I'm pregnant and we're having a BOY! We're so excited! I'm due March 29 and in this picture I'm 27 weeks. The reason this is my first pregnancy post is because we decided early on that it would be fun to wait until people (including our families) saw me and could tell before we told them I was pregnant. My family found out at Thanksgiving and Casey's family found out a few days before Christmas. It was really fun keeping it a secret and I think it made the time go by faster. I feel great! I'm almost 29 weeks now and I have really liked being pregnant. I think it is so amazing to have a little baby growing inside me. I've especially enjoyed it when he kicks, which he does all the time. Casey calls him our "little field goal kicker" : ) I've also been lucky to have quite a bit of energy, so life has been pretty normal and we've been able to continue doing a lot of the things we enjoy. We feel very blessed at this very special time in our lives and are anxious for the arrival of our little bundle of joy : )

13 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

We're anxious too and can't wait for the little guy to make his entrance into this world! Congratulations again and we love you!

Christine said...

Jenna! It's about time you tell us! Jason told me..and I've been waiting for you to post something so that I could say CONGRATS! :) I'm so excited for the both of you! (PS: I love the football count down at the top of your blog. How appropriate for your "field goal kicker".)

Jelly said...

I'm so happy for you...and me (it's fun for me too)! Almost here and can't wait! Love you!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Jenna and Casey, Congrats!! I can not believe you did such a good job keeping a secret. I was bursting at the seems to tell people. glad you have felt so good and you look cute Jenna!

JD said...

Great to see! And thanks for the Christmas surprise. You look great

Sheree Tanner said...

Jenna - you look super! Congrats! I'm so excited to have a grandson on the way! I can hardly wait! Great post! Love, Mom

joanna wilde said...

Cute picture Jenna!!! I was waiting so see how much bigger you've gotten! I love you guys and am so excited for you! Can't wait to have another nephew and another little cousin for Brady! Congrats again! Love You Both!

Courtnie said...

We loved getting your Christmas card with the news! Congrats to you guys and you are going to love it. . .especially Casey with a boy, just like Taylor loves having Kolby around! :)

Doug Clark said...

Congrats to both of you. Keep up the good work :)

Tiffany said...

I loved the Christmas card! I was looking at the picture and the color of your shirt caught my eye. I was going to tell John what a pretty colored shirt when I realized that you were pregnant! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad it's a boy too. They're awesome! :)

Ashley Clark said...

Casey & Jenna, congratulations! I like how my husband commented on your blog and never told me you were expecting. That's typical. :)

I think you've very smart to hold off on telling people. My mom never told people she was pregnant until at least her 2nd trimester. I like that technique.

You were very clever in the pictures you posted recently. I never would have guessed you were pregnant. I noticed the pictures are always head shots or that you're covering your stomach (pumpkin on Halloween post). Congrats again!

Ryan Miller said...

Congrats guys on the little field goal kicker. By the looks of it, Jackson's gonna be his long snapper...can't wait.

Shalyn & Joe said...

Jenna you little bugger, congrats!!! You look amazing. I can't wait to see picts of the little dude : )