Saturday, December 08, 2007

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

I guessed it would start snowing on December 4th and Casey guessed the 5th. While Casey was in San Diego enjoying better weather and the game (Dec. 1st), I got to enjoy the storm that rolled through and brought the first snow of winter, so we were both wrong on the date : ) A lot of it melted after, so it wasn't too bad, but then it snowed again today : ( I'm just glad the ugly brown mountains are covered up. The last two pictures are the gutter next to my work. The water had frozen in them and created the neat looking texture/patterns.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. I really liked the patterns

Tiffany said...

That's amazing that the ice could look like that. Today one of my primary kids asked me when it was going to snow. He was worried because it was wintertime and it hadn't snowed yet! So cute. We're still waiting for it. Maybe tomorrow.

Ashley said...

I must admit, I do miss the snow....just not driving in it! The gutter pictures are really cool!

TheIsom8 said...

The kids think it is great that is snowed! I myself am already freezing in our weather! The pictures are so pretty, though! It looks very, very cool!

Sheree Tanner said...

great pictures!