Being our last year at BYU, we've tried to go to as many games as possible. We have all-sport passes so that takes care of the home games, but we have since been to two of the away games, and one of them was the UCLA game. We stayed with our good friend Chris Weston and his family and had a great time! Casey even met Pete Carroll (USC's head coach), and of course, a visit to California wouldn't have been complete without a run (or two) to In-N-Out.
Rodeo Drive. Just like the sign says : )

It was fun to see, but it was definately a one-time thing. Even if I was rich I wouldn't shop here. The prices were outrageous.

We passed by this building and it had a beautiful roof, so I had to take a picture.
Santa Monica Beach. They had all these cool toys so that Casey could show us how tough is : )

He reached the top in like 10 sec.

Playing a little chicken with Kevin.

The Rose Bowl. We can now add this to our list of stadiums we have been to to see the Cougars.

Our Kicker practicing before the game.

Note Casey's new haircut. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It was definately time.

9 comments:
It's about time you blogged! I kept looking and waiting for new blogs! :) John was at that BYU UCLA game. Too bad he didn't know you guys were there too. He would have said hi. Anyways, BYU football rocks!
Great blog post and I love Casey's haircut! You're doing wonderful and I love to hear what's happening with you two!
Definitely agree on the haircut.
i like the blue background
hey looks like you had fun in LA. I love going to those store in Beverly hills too, but you are right they are outrageous. I like you hair Casey!
I'm jealous of your trip to California. Sounds like you had a great time!
whenever i see i sign that says rodeo drive, i think of the rage against the machine song...ridin down rodeo with a shotgun, these people haven't seen a brown skinned man since their grandparents bought one...or something like that...haha...totally random
I like the new background. Wish it was a little more paisley or so, but still really nice:) jk.
We went to that game too! Wasn't that a good game?! Even though we lost, it was still so fun! I was in awe of that stadium, it was HUGE.
Post a Comment