We're still alive! I know a lot of you were wondering since I haven't updated in a while. Anyways, for our anniversary, Casey and I went to Washington D.C. to see the sights and visit Josh. The first day there we went to the Holocaust Museum (very eye-opening and Casey's favorite). They had excellent exhibits and there was so much that we learned about the Holocaust that we never knew. We also went to a Nationals v. Mets game. It was a lot of walking, but little did we know how much more we would do...
The Holocaust Museum. The architecture was really cool. It was all very plain and almost cold with a lot of steel, brick, and unfinished wood. It definately set a mood for the museum.
Children's Tile Wall. Children from around the United States made tiles themed around the Holocaust.
This museum definately made you think...
A flag outside the museum. Just made you glad for the country we live in and for our freedom.
The Nationals Game. We all got free Lincoln bobbleheads. This is Casey and Josh mimicking Honest Abe's stern expression. Casey and I after the game.


7 comments:
Jenna - what a great post! I especially love your shot of the flag! Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary and what a fun trip to celebrate! You look so happy together!
Yeah, you're back. Good post and it looks like you are doing good with the camera.
WE love the pictures! It looks like so much fun! We're ecstatic that you had such a great time!
Happy be-lated anniversary. Can't believe it's been 3 years. Crazy.
Great pictures Jenna! Looks like so much fun! The museum especially looked really interesting. :)
loved having you guys out here. too bad i have a job.
That looks like so much fun!!! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! (I know it is a little late :) )
Post a Comment