Saturday, September 29, 2007

Meeting the Fam in Pennsylvania

During our trip to D.C., we went up to Pennsylvania for a few days to see Casey's family. It was fun for Casey to see his cousins that he hasn't seen in 10 years and to see and stay with his Uncle Gary and Aunt Venus (we haven't seen them since our wedding). They are such wonderful, generous people. We also saw a little bit of his Uncle Dwayne, Aunt Amy, their kids, and Amy's bookstore. Amy was was really nice and even gave Casey the book he needed for his book club: The Alchemist. It was fun to meet some of family for the first time and see what life on the farm is like. They definately live a different life than what Casey and I were used to.

In case you were wondering what Pennsylvania looks like...
Casey and Garrison riding on the dirt bike

Playing on the tight rope in the barn. The boys made this one afternoon when they were bored.
Me
Bryce
It rained quite a bit while we were there. Candice convinced Casey to play football in the rain with her, and this is Casey taking cover.
Candice giving Casey that, "You're such a dork" look : )
Casey and his Grandpa Plessinger
Casey and his Great Grandpa Crawford

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the shirt Case. Funny post. The slide looks cool. And I really liked your corn shot.

Sheree Tanner said...

Jenna - great job! I loved the corn field pictures and the other shots! I wish I had been there with you! Love, Mom

TheIsom8 said...

Jenna-I didn't know you went to Pennsylvania too-the pictures are great! :-) It must have been so much fun to visit the family and see yet another area of the US. We loved the pictures!