Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Another wonderful Easter Sunday has come and gone. It was a fun-filled day complete with family, good times, and great food. After church we had a yummy breakfast casserole, made easter cookies, had an easter egg hunt, hung out, played, then had dinner. As always, it was a lot of fun watching the kids look for eggs. Trevon found the Golden Egg, which he didn't think was all that special until he found out that it contained $10. We were all a little jealous after that : ) I'm so grateful for this wonderful time of year and I'm especially thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, for his atoning sacrifice, and for the resurrection. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter too!
My decorated egg. I was pretty proud!

The hunt is on!
Ryden looked so cute dragging his oh so heavy bucket : )
Bubbles!

Play time with Casey. Starlee loves getting thrown in the air, flipped, and tossed around by Casey. She completely trusts him and is a little thrill seeker. I told her she was our little cheerleader while we were taking these pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really funny pictures. Great bubble. Starlee is quite the cheerleader.

Erin and Ryan said...

Jenna, how are you? You have such cute pictures on this site! Hope all is going well for you all!

JD said...

who cares how cute Starlee is, look at casey's muscles. get me some o' dat