I had quite the scare yesterday. When we went to take the kids to the water show, I turned on our camera, and all it said was "Lens Error." It wouldn't let me take pictures! I was so bummed I cried (I know, I'm a dork, but I really like taking pictures), so Casey said that I could get a new one, but today it magically started working again. I was so excited that I had to go out and take some pictures. I'm glad we don't have to spend the money on a new camera right now because I'm pretty happy with the camera we have...for the moment : )
Bzzzzzzzz. A busy bee. I'm pretty sure I will never take a better bee picture than this one. If you click on the picture and take a closer look, you can see the detail of the wings.

I think daisies are one of the most photogenic flowers. They usually always have detailed centers, plus they are such a friendly flower.

A flower collage I created on Picassa. I have been taking a lot of flower pictures lately : )
1 comment:
Excellent bee picture. All the pictures are great, but the bee one stands apart.
Post a Comment