Thursday, August 10, 2006

Seattle

Since we are in Vancouver and Seattle is so close, Casey and I decided to go up for a weekend because we had both heard about all the neat things to do there. Our entire trip was about 24 straight hours, we got to do everything we wanted, and we had a blast. It was one of the best trips we've been on.

Frozen Bus Stop People in Fremont


Fremont Troll (that is a real VW bug he is holding)
Help me!
Aaargh
Fremont: Center of the Universe (or so the sign says)

World Famous Pike's Place Market
An employee throwing a fish that was bought
The beautiful flowers for sale at the market

Safeco field for the Mariners/Red Sox game (the Red Sox are our second favorite team)

The Big Papi, Manny Ramirez, and few other guys. I couldn't leave without getting a picture of them.
The Gum Wall down Post Alley at the Market
Thankfully, it only looks like he's licking it : )
The Seattle Temple
At least it's a BYU hat : ) The Space Needle
The view was amazing
This was Casey's favorite part because he thought it was so cool that there was a lake in the middle of the city.


3 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

Totally cool-I love the pictures! You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Henna. I wish I saw the gum wall and the troll...

Anonymous said...

Nice, nice pics.

In two days, our baby will come. We can't wait!!!

Hellen