Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Family Reunion at the Oregon Coast

We had a mini Tanner family reunion this August in a beach house at the Oregon Coast. The water was really cold, but it was beautiful and we had a lot of fun taking walks, celebrating Charity's birthday, playing games, and just spending time as a family. We can't wait to get together again next year.

Tillamook Cheese Factory. I was excited about this because I absolutely love cheese : )

The water was COLD!
Striking a pose : )
We got to see beautiful sunsets every night
Some friendly competition. I'll give you one guess who's idea it was. Hint, hint...Casey.
Casey and I beat everyone in the end.
Dance, Dance Revolution

Family Photo

We thought it would make a cool picture : )


I loved Adalei's cute little sweater. It matched her adorable smile : )



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is your feet picture. Nice posts Henna and great pictures