Monday, May 28, 2007
"Oh sweet mercy! A lime green hatchback. It's a thing of beauty!"
I pass this car every day when I go and take Casey lunch and had to share it with those that had seen the commercial. It starts with a guy on his computer uploading a picture of a lime green hatchback and his wife comes up and says, "Honey, who is going to want your lime green hatchback." Then the shot changes to another guy wearing lime green clothing, in a room completely decked out with lime green everything, looking at the picture of the lime green hatchback, and he says, "Oh sweet mercy! A lime green hatchback. It's a thing of beauty." It is one of the funniest commercials. I tried to find a clip of it online, but with no luck, so you will have to go with my description, which might just make you think, "I guess you had to be there." : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's funny. I remember the commercial.
I love it! I totally remember that commercial! I can't wait for Garth to check this out after guitar! :-)
I know the commercial...but I'm just curious - do you really bring Casey lunch every day? You are too kind and Casey is one lucky guy! :)
I do bring Casey lunch every day. I get home from work around 1:00 at the moment, so it works out perfectly : )
LOL i'm trying to find the very same commercial online...... any luck?
Too funny!
Post a Comment