On Friday, Dec. 8th we went to my work Christmas Party. This was the third Christmas Party that we've been too since I started working at Progress Mfg., but this one was a little different since I got to plan the WHOLE thing. It was so much fun! The company owners are so generous and really care about their employees. It was held at the Provo Marriott where we had a fantastic dinner and the decorations were beautiful. We had a bunch of awards to give out, and by the end of the night, we walked out the door with an iPod nano from the raffle, my Christmas Present ($75 Gift Certificate to the mall, Progress Mfg. shirt, Equal-i-zer sweatshirt, Equal-i-zer hat), a water filter and crank flashlights in case of an emergency, a poinsettia, and chocolate truffles. I was so happy that it turned out so wonderful and that everyone had a good time.


No comments:
Post a Comment