Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A-town

Casey and I had the opportunity to go visit Jason and Ashley in Atlanta, GA before they left for good, so we took advantage of it. I've always wanted to go to Georgia because it is the peach state, but Casey has always wanted to go because all the rappers think it is the shizzle : ) It was fun to see Georgia Tech where Jason is getting his masters. They have a cool campus. We also got to see a few things downtown that were fun, we played a few card games and found out how competetive we all are : ), and had a great time doing it all. Thanks to Jason and Ashley for letting us come visit!

"Where the Players Play"
Georgia Tech Stadium
I guess they put this car out at every game and we saw it at random places on campus
Casey thought this flag on the car was funny.
He thought this was funny too because Georgia Tech's rival is Georgia and their mascot is the bulldog.
Olympic Park
Casey wanted to take a picture with the Dale Murphy jersey when we went to the CNN building
Taking a break and watching all the interesting people in "The Underground"
Go Padres!
I had to take a picture with something to do with Peach. Unfortunately they didn't have just a Peach St, so we had to make do.
This is the spot where Hank Aaron hit is 715th Home Run at Turner Field

2 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for the updates! Ryden loves pointing to his Uncle Casey & Aunt Jenna! (since we can't get him to actually talk!) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nice post Henna. You've become quite the blogger pro. And no mention of how nice our wide screen plasma was.... :)