I know, I know, I post a lot of BYU games, but it is football season and we watch A LOT of football. Plus, we are both so excited about how well BYU is doing this year. We're ranked 23rd with only two games left in the season. This game was another blowout. We won 55-7. It was a great game and we made #2 on ESPN's Top 10 that night with one of the catches by Mike Reed. If you go to the link below, you can watch the highlights from this season.

Lets hear it for our Cougars!

Kick-off
This is a video of Casey, Kevin and Josh getting a little crazy. They do it whenever something really cool happens. I was in a hurry to capture it since it happens spontaneously throughout the game, but you get the point. I usually get out of the way because I have been knocked over a few times : )
"My nose is froze." It was cold and I had to keep warming my nose throughout the game.

Da Boyz
1 comment:
I like the video
Post a Comment